8.05.2005

It's Official: We Quit

Sorry folks... our heart just isn't in it anymore. We're so disturbed by the lack of intellectual honesty and truth in this country that well, you're on your own. Believe in creationism, believe the earth is flat, believe that there's no such thing as a right to privacy, keep believing that if men could get pregnant abortion would still be an issue, keep believing that big business has your best interests at heart, keep believing that the Bush Administration cares about you and your kids, keep believing... well keep believing whatever you want because that's apparently what 'mericans do: they believe what they want no matter what the facts are.

Good luck... you're gonna need it.





Images from Remixed Propaganda

5 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger doomsy said...

Ugh, that's depressing. Still, though, I can definitely see how burnout can set in. Thanks for keeping up the fight for so long, and I'll try to pick up some of your causes in my end. I see how this country is totally divided also between people of conscience and Bushco zombies, and I may reach the end of my rope one day, but I'll gladly "pick up the baton" for now.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Ed Tracey said...

Sorry to hear this; hope that you'll re-consider and at least post on occasion.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger burnik said...

I'm so sorry to hear you quitting. I don't see any reasons for you to do so, in fact I think you're doing a great job. Your articles are very frank and straightforward, something that the Bush administration is not typically fond of. Anyway the posters are great. look for me at seattlefk.com

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Freudian Slip said...

Come on, come back! We need this kind of creativity!
Matt

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Outsourcing Philippines said...

Good luck on your new journey. Hope you will get back and be proud of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home