5.26.2005

Big 'Saving'... but at a Big Cost

Big companies fill BadgerCare roll: More than 40% who get aid are employed by Wal-Mart
Wheeeee!!! Life sure is great at Wal-Mart isn't it? Look at the opportunities they provide:

Wisconsin's tax-supported health care program for the working poor spends millions of dollars each year covering the health costs of employees of some of the state's largest companies, such as Wal-Mart and Aurora Health Care.
Well why shouldn't great companies like Wal-Mart encourage its employees to use the state supported health care program? Otherwise the state and its BIG Government fatcats would give your money to its Welfare Queen allies... Don't you know this by now?
According to new figures from the state Department of Health and Family Services, the 10 employers with the most participants in BadgerCare cost the state about $6.4 million a year.

In April, about 2,919 employees and their dependents were enrolled in the state program from those 10 companies, with more than 40% of the employees working for discount retailer Wal-Mart.

The cost shifting comes at a time when Wisconsin's Medicaid program is in crisis, facing a $650 million budget gap over the next two years.
Damn you Wisconsin! Wal-Mart provides you with all the cheap plastic crap & unhealthy food you could possibly want and this is how you repay them? You ungrateful sons of bitches!

Problem is that this isn't happening just in Wisconsin but all over... this is what our great country is being reduced to: crappy, low wage retail jobs while we destroy those industries and disciplines (like all of that pesky SCIENCE that used to make this country great) and let other countries pass us by. If you think it isn't all related, you should take another look.

17 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Carlton Noles said...

Goodbye 'Age of Reason', hello age of crap.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about natural health and nutrition
. It pretty much covers natural health and nutrition
related stuff.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger bill naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about how to publish a book. It pretty much covers how to publish a book related stuff.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Websmartads.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## errors and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Websmartads.com said...

Dicecities.net
Large selection of Websites for sale, starting as low as $19.99 come by and check it out.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Websmartads.com said...

Find solutions to common computer errors and problems.
www.PCAnsers.us

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Lucifer said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Technical Nuke said...

Wonderful thank you which was consulted very much

But in blog of my site, when that has been written about information business should drop in freely.

business business

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger future93 said...

Just read your business gift blog. Very interesting, I will be sute to bookmark it. Perhaps if you get time you could visit my business gift site at business gift

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger allfreei said...

I have a related family health insurance blog you might want to check out

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jaynne said...

Now here is a site that has put all the health resources under one hat. Just go an see.**Ju Health** Their webmaster has also gone through some trouble finding interested and health related article. I signed up for their newsletter **Health and Wellness in the 21st Century** and you may want to do so as well since their newsletter person will covering "the baseline of health". So far the topics covered have been pretty interesting. I can't wait to read what they have to say about detoxification of the body. You are even allowed to submit your own article.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Real Busy said...

I can't believe Big 'Saving'... but at a Big Cost! Outsourced, that is simply amazing. I appreciate the informative post. It was very interesting reading. In my quest for information to satisfy my subscribers for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your blog. I was out searching for alternative health supplement today, but feel I have accessed so much more. Now I feel more informed on the subject. Great post!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Rita Kennon said...

Hey Outsourced, How's everything going? I just thought I'd let you know how informative I found alternative health product as I was searching today for new information for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com. Big 'Saving'... but at a Big Cost was very thought provoking, and I want you to know that I really enjoyed reading the post. Thanks!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Rita Kennon said...

Hey Outsourced, How's everything going? I just thought I'd let you know how informative I found health books as I was searching today for new information for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com. Big 'Saving'... but at a Big Cost was very thought provoking, and I want you to know that I really enjoyed reading the post. Thanks!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger HealthReviews said...

Hi, my name is Kenny Williams and I have suffered from severe acne. In fact, I also had problems with hair loss and weight loss and I lost all self confidence at some point and all my friends too. Now, a few months later, after discovering the Health Reviews website, I feel much much better. After reading their success stories and recommendations, their Top Health Reviews really helped me. Do you realize how good can this be? NO more problems. Finally I can got back my smile. That is the reason I am so happy now!

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home