9.29.2004

Offshoring Is Bad For America eWeek

What bugs me about offshoring is how it allows greedy, short-term business interests to have their cake and eat it, too. Having starved the American public education system, these rich fat cats now want to export jobs to "better trained" workers overseas. Sometimes it's just less-expensive workers overseas, but often there is at least a hint that there aren't enough Americans qualified for the jobs, regardless of price.

We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Goodman441 said...

Thank you & thank you some more for sharing this with us. I too am on the bones of my butt, but when I finished reading your method on how this is done I made a business decision and ran with it.

We have all ready made our money back plus some in our first day.


Thank you.
Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home