Sorry for the lack of updates folks, but... well, having actual issues with outsourcing and scrambling to find a new job. Not going as well as we would like, but... well, hopefully we'll have something soon.
We promise to be better about updating the blog
[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- Businesses answer call of India as the east fulfil...
- Spider-Man... Outsourced? Gotham Comics (6/14) Ma...
- White-collar offshoring a growth issue for unions ...
- Note: we know the site hasn't been updated as freq...
- Many advocate outsource penalty KansasCityStar.com...
- Study: Wal-Mart's U.S. Expansion Has Benefited fro...
- Yes, we also saw Thomas "Hey, at least my job isn'...
- From the "this still makes us sick" file True thi...
- Manufacturing job losses to continue, says new stu...
- A Sleeping Class: Young Americans fight for every...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.