Note: we know the site hasn't been updated as frequently as it used to be, but there's been even more job turmoil than some of us would like. Looking for work sucks and things are no where near as good as Bush would have us believe.
[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- Many advocate outsource penalty KansasCityStar.com...
- Study: Wal-Mart's U.S. Expansion Has Benefited fro...
- Yes, we also saw Thomas "Hey, at least my job isn'...
- From the "this still makes us sick" file True thi...
- Manufacturing job losses to continue, says new stu...
- A Sleeping Class: Young Americans fight for every...
- The Selling of America DigitalJournal.com (5/30)...
- The Drum Major Institute has a number of interesti...
- Tennessee first US state to enact anti-outsourcing...
- Offshore job use quickens; Use of cheap foreign wo...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.