[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- U.S. Firms Keep Billions Overseas The Washington P...
- Bush Addresses 8.2 Million Unemployed: 'Get A Job'...
- Displaced Workers in Harrisburg, Pa., Area Call At...
- Hill GOP Seeks to Limit 'Offshoring' Fallout The W...
- AOL sets up software center in India CNN (3/31) U...
- Bush Can't Provide Proof To Support His Jobs Claim...
- Are you listening to Air America? Well, you really...
- Offshoring study misses important issues IEEE-USA ...
- Repsonse to Peter Cochrane's Uncommon Sense: Outso...
- USM prof reveals woes of outsourcing The Clarion-L...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.