Sorry folks, took a quick vacation and thought we would be able to blog while abroad. We were wrong.
We were, however, told by those nice folks in Europe that we have one more chance to set things right election-wise if you know what we mean.
The blog will return soon.
[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- India's advice to the U.S.: Invest in yourself S...
- Could universal healthcare be in our future? He...
- Outsourcing fears based on myths: experts The Hind...
- One man's crusade against outsourcing American job...
- Economist: The real threat of offshoring Silicon V...
- A MUST READ: U.S clients are holding back work Si...
- Web site tries to track U.S. jobs moving offshore ...
- Hollywood In Canada Splits Unions Washington Post ...
- Into Thin Air FastCompany.com (4/04) Offshoring j...
- A MUST READ! Look Into Their Eyes FastCompany.com...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.