[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- Spinning lack of job growth is hard work the Orego...
- Democrats Say Bush Speeding U.S. Job Exports Reute...
- Where did jobs go? Look in Bangalore Pittsburgh Po...
- Made-In-Burma Jacket Stirs Flap for Bush Campaign ...
- Why India worries about outsourcing SFGate.com (3/...
- WashTech Washington Alliance of Technology Workers...
- The Boondocks (3/21) Leave No Child In Charge T...
- Sprint shareholders will vote on offshoring study ...
- First they came for the manufacturing jobs, and I ...
- Offshore Outsourcing Position paper of the IEEE U...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.