In This Recovery, a College Education Backfires The New York Times (3/14)
[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- Online lender lets borrower opt to avoid offshorin...
- Fiore Presents: Today's Growth Industries WorkingF...
- U.S. not protecting against outsourcing LDNews.com...
- Bush Choice for Manufacturing Post in Question The...
- A Must Read Worse off than sheep? CNNMoney (3/11...
- Unions, manufacturers call outsourcing a threat Pi...
- Offshoring may cripple U.S. office markets Inman R...
- Tax relief for offshoring? The Mercury News (3/06)...
- Study: IBM's 'new' U.S. jobs not so new The Washi...
- Democrats propose penalties for outsourcing The Ma...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.