Great news! We just heard on NPR that Silicon Valley trade groups say that outsourcing/offshoring will create jobs... in 2008.
We're sure that Visa, Mastercard, your mortgage lender and others will be willing to wait for their money when they hear that, so take a few years off! All will be well.
[ The Rich get richer and the Poor get the picture ]
On half my wages in some foreign land
And when I asked how could this be
Any good for our economy?
I was told nobody cares
So long as they make money when they sell their shares"
— Billy Bragg, NPWA
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Personal Finance Column ...
- Now this is a fairly horrific story, and we dare a...
- Outsourcing of jobs will spark crisis in Britain: ...
- Tax cuts boost joblessness, encourage outsourcing ...
- High-paying software jobs being moved abroad Econo...
- From our "Everyone Needs A Good Laugh" and "Fair I...
- From our "You Can Get Anything on eBay" File: 3...
- Most U.S. companies plan more outsourcing-survey R...
- Kerry vows to slow outsourcing of jobs: Plans to s...
- Outsourcing helps no worker The Arizona Republic (...
- Hollywood Progressive Institute
- Morning Sedition
- Daily KOS
- Crooks & Liars
- Ted Rall
- This Modern World
- Lying Media Bastards
- Democratic Underground
- The Boondocks
- Ward Sutton
- Greg Palast
- Paul Krugman
- Joe Conason
- Arianna Huffington
- Molly Ivins
- Helen Thomas
- Mark Fiore
- The Cost of War
- Turning The Tide (Noam Chomsky)
What is Outsourced America? Quite simply we're your clearinghouse
for articles on the outsourcing, or 'offshoring,' of American jobs
This blog is not anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-immigrant, or racist. If you are looking for that, this is not the blog for you and we do not want your support.